Who we are
My name is Silvia Prosperi, I’m an official Tourist Guide (licence n° 4898) and I’m responsible about the project Around Rome Day Trips. Our website address is: https://www.aroundromedaytrips.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The computer systems and the softwares’ procedures preceded to the operation of this site web acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the protocols of communication of Internet. It deals with information that are not picked to identify parties, but that for them same nature they would be able to allow to identify the consumers by elaborations and associations with other data held by bystanders. In this category of data are included your address IP or the dominion names of the computers used by the consumers that connect to the site, your address in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the schedule of the application, the method used in to submit the application to the server, the dimension of the file gotten in answer, the numerical code of the state of the answer given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computer environment of the consumer. These data are only used to draw anonymous statistic information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation. The data could be used for the check of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: salute this eventuality, to the state the data on the contacts web don’t persist for more than thirty days.
The Cookies are small text files used by the websites to improve the navigation experience of the consumer and to make it simpler and effective, and for the disbursement of specific services.
Some of these Cookies are essential to the operation of the pages, and for them the consent of the consumer is not necessary .
Others are cookies that adds functionality to the navigation of the site, and every consumer can give or deny them the consent when, at the moment of the access to the page web, the special bar of notice appears. In any moment is possible however to revoke the permission of use of determined cookies through the formulations of your own browser or on the pages of the third parts.
The cookieses used by this page web are the followings:
Technical and Analytical Cookies
The Technical Cookies allow the correct operation of some sections of the Site.
They are of two categories:
- persistent: once closed the browser you/they are not destroyed but they are thin to a due date
- of session: you/they are destroyed every time that the browser is closed
These cookies are not used for the transmission of information of personal character or systems for the tracing of the consumers. A persistent cookie is used only to record and recognize consumer in the Personal area to allow the supply of services reserved to the recorded consumers.
The use of the cookies of session (they are not memorised in persistent way on the computer of the consumer and they fade away with the closing of the browser) is tightly limited to the transmission of the identifiers of your session (constituted by casual numbers produced by the server), necessary to allow the sure and efficient exploration of the site.
These cookies, always sent by our dominion, are necessary to correctly visualize the site and the technical services we offer.
The Analytical Cookies are used for collecting information on the use of the site www.aroundromedaytrips.com. We will use these information in worth to anonymous statistic analysis with the purpose to improve the use of the Site and to make the most interesting and connected contents. This typology of cookie picks up data about the activities of the users in an anonymous way. The Analytical Cookies are sent from the Same Site or from dominoes of third parts.
The technical and analytical Cookieses used by the site www.aroundromedaytrips.com are the followings:
- PHPSESSID – session –this Cookie gives an unique ID to the User
- _ga – 2 years – this Cookie registers an unique ID of the User (to use with Google Analytics)
- _gid – 1 day – this Cookie identify and share Users (to use with Google Analytics)
- _fbp – 3 months –
- gadwp_wg_default_metric, dimension, swmetric – 1 year –
- wp-settings-15, wp-settings-time-15 – 1 year –
- spu_closing – 1 month –
Cookies used to integrate products and funcions of third parts’ softwares
These cookies are developed and controlled by third parts included in the pages of the site www.aroundromedaytrips.com (socials networks’ icons to share the contents of the site or softwares to produce the maps, the visualization of video and further oblects that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from dominoes of third parts and from sites partner that offers their functionalities among the pages of the Site.
For these typologies of cookie the consent can be express from the consumer with one or more than one of the following formalities:
- Through specific configurations of the used browser or the relative computer programs used for sailing the pages that compose the Site.
- Through change of the formulations in the use of the services of third parts.
Both these solutions could prevent the consumer to use or to visualize parts of the Site. The picked cookies on this site on behalf of third parts are the followings:
Google. Google picks up information on the data of navigation of the consumers to facilitate the use of his services (maps, search, etc.) and to personalize announces of advertising. The management of the cookies from Google is explained here in the detail.
- 1P_JAR. 30 days. used for the tracing and the personalization of you announce him
- APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SSID. 2 years. they save preferences and information on the navigation of the maps of google
- NID. 6 months. salute preferences and information on the navigation of the maps of google
- SIDCC. 3 months. salute preferences and information on the navigation of the maps of google
- OGP. 30 days. salute preferences and information on the navigation of the maps of google
- CONSENT. session. it records the consent to the use of the cookies
- ACCOUNT_CHOOSER. 2 years. it currently recognizes the active account in google
- GAPS. 2 years. cookie connected to the use of google calendar
- ANID. 1 year.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a tool of analysis of Google that helps the owners of sites web to understand as the visitors they interact with the contents of the site. Google Analytics uses a set of cookie to pick up information and to produce statistics of use of the site web, but without personal identification of the single visitors.
It is possible to disarm here Google Analytics from this link.
- OTZ. 30 days. cookie of Google analytics used for picking up information on the traffic of the site _ga. 2 years. preserve an unique ID of the consumer and serves for the control of the unique visits, the data of navigation, etc.
- _gid. 1 day. it serves to identify and distinguish the consumers of the site
Facebook. the site www.aroundromedaytrips.com uses some products of Facebook (as the buttons “you Share” or “I like”), that allow it to pick up information on the activities of the consumer.
These cookies are planned when specific consent and the consumer is contemporarily connected to Facebook.
To know in the detail the politics of use of the cookies please go to this link.
- act, presence. session
- c_user, fr, pl, sb, xs. 3 months
- datr. 2 years
- dpr, wd. 7 days
Twitter. Through this site, if the consumer lends the relative consent, Twitter can access his/her personal data and to treat them in the moment in which an interaction develops after all him with the button of present sharing to the articles.
The politics of use of the Cookies of Twitter is available here.
Linkedin. Through this site, if the consumer lends the relative consent, Linkedin can access his/her personal data and to treat them in the moment in which an interaction develops after all him with the button of present sharing to the articles.
The politics of use of the Cookies of Linkedin is available here.
- JSESSIONID, In-HASH. session. used to identify and to recognize a consumer that has effected the excess to Linkedin
- lang. session. used for the procedures of access and like of Linkedin
- bcookie. 2 years. an ID assigns to the browser of origin of sharing and like
- lidc. 1 day. used for the tracing of the run of origin of sharing and like
- UserMatchHistory. 1 month
- _ga. 2 years
- bscookie. 2 years
Pinterest. Through this site, if the consumer lends the relative consent, Pinterest can access his/her personal data and to treat them in the moment in which an interaction develops after all him with the button of present sharing to the articles.
The politics of use of the Cookies of Pinterest is available here.
Youtube. On the site could be present videos loaded on Youtube’s channels. The cookies are activated in the moment you click on the key play of a video. The informative complete on the use of the data and the Cookies from Youtube and of the other applications googles are visible here.
As to disable the cookies through configuration of the browser
Data furnished by the consumer during the compilation of the forms
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of personal data through the forms included in the site or the dispatch of e-mail messages to you address behave the following acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer to the applications, as well as of the possible other personal data inserted in the missive.
The data requested in these form are:
- Last name
- address email
- number of person interested in the trip
These data are preserved in our database, in Aruba.it hosting, and in the servers of Google, to which are forwarded through consignment of notification to the box firstname.lastname@example.org. They are entirely used for the carrying out of the operations related to give information or to book trips and tours. Never they are sent to third parts. The data are preserved and their use is allowed for a 12 month-old duration.
The holder of the Data
The holders of the Data is Silvia Prosperi.
The parties’ rights
The subjects which refer the personal data have the right in whatever moment to get the confirmation of the existence or less than the same data and to know the content and the origin of it, to verify its exactness or to ask the integration or the updating or the rectification (article 7 of the Code in subject of protection of the personal data) or the cancellation of it, as well as to oppose in every case, for legitimate motives, to their treatment.
The applications must turn to the address: email@example.com